Christmas is typically my favorite time of year and not because of presents, but because of the all the traditions involved and I love recreating them every year for my own kids, while of course making our own! But this year was a little different - with going out of town, moving into a new home, so not really having a home to decorate and with the weather feeling like spring time - I did not get into the Christmas spirit at all. SO unfortunately our only "Christmas" outing we did this year was going to the Annal Christmas Parade in Louisville - that's it!
Pam invited us over for drinks and apps beforehand and then decided to join us for the parade. I always love when my Aunt Pam comes - she adds the FUN to any situation which is desperately needed at these parades! Steve made us some Irish Creme coffees to keep us warm, so that helped a little with getting me into the Christmas Spirit!
It was a FUN night with my kids and family!
Plus, we finally got to see Santa "Come to Town" which of course got Eli and Ashtyn all excited! That's all that matters right - whether I am being a Scrooge or not, my kids were having fun and feeling the Christmas Spirit!
No comments:
Post a Comment