It's fall and we all know what that means - PICTURE TIME!
We all know I love my family pictures and when those leaves start turning the beautiful colors they do, I book it! Well, actually I just call a favor into my SNL Kodi and the magic happens. This year I really wanted the mountains in the background, so we headed to Chautauqua- what is more perfect then there right? Well, there were a million other families there taking their fall pictures at the same time, so I didn't get the ideal spot, but Kodi still did an awesome job. You only have an hour of perfect lighting to take pictures, which is always a challenge with an unruly three year old and a grumpy "I hate family pictures" husband....But we got the ONE perfect shot with us four and the mountains...
Ashtyn looked gorgeous as usual and was a perfect Angel taking pictures. It did help that I severely bribed her with a new toy beforehand.
She is so pretty!
I love this picture of my kids - completely defines their relationship!
Kevin titles the picture - Devil and Angel!
Eli looks SO grown up in this picture. Safe to say my baby is gone...
Matt and I need to take some modeling classes - We never can get a cute picture and always look so awkward - maybe do a couple shots of tequila before the next session - that would yield some better pictures!
...and this beautiful picture hangs over my bed...I love it!
Thanks to my very talented SNL Kodi for taking the time to snap our family pictures - I am so thankful! What will we wear and where will we take them next year...hmmm?


No comments:
Post a Comment