Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tailgating

 Our fall activity this year has been attending the CU Tailgates - no game, just the tailgates. 
We haven't missed one of them...
I enjoy the free food, beer and time with family, while the kids love getting to jump in the FREE jumpy castle, watch the band march through and sing and dance to the fight songs, and run around to all the vendor games and win as much CU merchandise as they can - foam fingers, necklaces, buffaloes, tee shirts, footballs, clappers, the list goes on...
It's a great time!


 Eli's absolute favorite moment is when the band marches through.  He gets so excited to see the tubas and the drums.  He got to high five one of the Tuba players last week and it made his day!

I know CU sucks as a football team right now, but the tailgate part is awesome! 
It makes me want to buy season tickets just so I have a "real" reason to go! 
However, I do love when the game starts and the tailgate area clears out - and while the kids jump in the jumpy castle all by themselves  I drink an ice cold beer - don't judge - it's an awesome hour of my life!  Plus the kids go home exhausted.
Yep, CU tailgating is pretty great!  Only a couple more to enjoy before the season is over...


No comments:

Post a Comment