Over the past couple weeks I have been inspired to start my own blog. I have never truly, really understood what the blogging world was all about - I thought it was primarily business related or just a way to publicly display your life, which I didn't quite understand, but the more I submerged myself in other peoples blogs, I realized, it's a way to scrapbook online. It's brilliant! I too, once got into the buzz of scrap booking and fell in love with the idea, but after spending TONS of money on supplies, which then later I had no time to actually spend putting my complex scrapbooks together - I gave up on the whole process, and now have nothing but a pile of pictures and supplies. Now that Matt and I have started our family I don't want all our memories in a big pile, and more then that I want to remember the day to day stuff that makes you laugh, cry or remind you just how great life can be. Hopefully, I will be successful in actually putting this together and following through, so that one day my family can recapture all the memories we have made, and my children can see just how amazing and loved they are. Here we go...
No comments:
Post a Comment