Friday, September 18, 2009

WOW Museum

On Saturday with the weather all rainy, Ashtyn and I, along with Shannon and Lauren went to the WOW Museum in Lafayette. This place is so amazing for kids - I was very impressed. The place is filled with tons of things to play with, run on, jump on and allows your imagination to go wild! They have little stations, Pirate Ship, Music Room, Dance Room are just a few examples, each with a theme that the kids interact with while learning at the same time - every parents dream! Ashtyn of course went straight to the sand box and played very contently, while Lauren, who is 3, and I played "Bank" and "Grocery Store" - I seriously felt like a 5 year old again, it was so fun! You actually got to visit a "Bank" to withdrawal play money and then proceed to the grocery store to buy food with your money - Lauren did very well, she especially liked riding in the car to go to the bank. Ashtyn and Lauren were occupied for a good couple hours while Shannon and I could have a little relaxation and catch up. This is definitley a place we will have to make a regular stop, especially when I need a little break and Ashtyn can run wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment