I recently had my 16 week check up and everything checked out normal. The baby was sleeping this time so their heart rate was only 140, but still there! The doctor said I was measuring perfectly and my weight looked good - for now! I have been feeling much better lately, more like myself and not sick at all which I am so THANKFUL for. You forget what it's like to not feel nauseated! I am still not showing too much, but I am very itchy and feel very crampy so I am sure the stretching it starting! I am definitely having some weird cravings which I never experienced with Ashtyn. I LOVE Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Startbucks, which is weird because I have never ever had a Latte and I really don't like pumpkins, but for some reason this is a treat I have once a day! And I am also craving cinnamon rolls - so nutritious I know, but I just love them right now, and if Matt would let me I could possibly eat a whole pan of them. Next appointment is my 20 week ultrasound and we FINALLY will know the sex, which I am most excited for! They want me to get the H1N1 shot which I am a little hesitant about, so we will see if that happens, but for now I will enjoy the time of feeling normal and having energy!
No comments:
Post a Comment