Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tis' the Season

So we finally completed the decorating of our house for Christmas...it has been quite a process given I started before Thanksgiving. We were able to get the basement decorations finally completed today - this year I decided to decorate two trees one upstairs and the other downstairs - who knew how much work that would be, but it all stemmed from me falling in love with these snowman heads at Kohls, which then lead to my "Snowman" theme tree and then I of course had to do the traditional tree with all the ornaments I have collected and received since I was a baby.
So finally all the hard work is done, the trees look beautiful, and now there is only really 2 weeks before Christmas to enjoy them - Oh well! Along side decorating the tree downstairs today, Grandma Trujillo gave Ashtyn a set of Chili Pepper lights for her room, but we thought it would look better on her playhouse downstairs. So Matt hung the chili pepper lights on Ashtyn's house - SO ADORABLE! She is just tickled with this and loves that she can turn them on and off all by herself. She keeps saying "Oooo..." when she sees her house all lit up. Thank you Grandma Trujillo for giving the gift of light to your precious granddaughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment