
Our lives have been very quite the past month - which has been enjoyable given the months prior seemed overwhelming. Today continued our relaxation... we woke up and then laid around the house - Matt actually bought me a Valentines Day Card, which is quite impressive for him and it was actually a nice card, so I felt compelled to make him breakfast to express my love back...so I made pancakes for him and
Ashtyn, which I think they both enjoyed. Then Matt and
Ashtyn went outside and played in the snow, while I sat and relaxed on the couch some more!
Ashtyn came in exhausted from playing outside so she took a nap, while Matt and I took the opportunity of nothing to do and watched a movie and snuggled - so romantic! That afternoon we went to Red Robin to celebrate Reece's birthday, which
Ashtyn loves when she gets to hang out with her cousins, especially Brooke, whom she follows around. Afterward, we went and had birthday dessert at Chris and Walt's house. In our family its a tradition for all the kids to blow out candles, so when it was
Ashtyn's turn she was able to blow out 1 candle but not both - so we have the next couple months to practice so she can successfully blow out both candles on her birthday.



It was a great day getting to cuddle with my husband, love on my little girl and spend some time with the family. I will definitely enjoy these low key days and much needed relaxation, as I know my future will soon be quite the opposite...Happy Valentines!
No comments:
Post a Comment