Monday, February 15, 2010

Welcome Baby Robert!

We finally had some excitement happen in our lives this month - its been very quiet otherwise...Rob and Ariana's baby boy, Robert Gregory Trujillo, arrived Friday, February 12th at 5:31 pm! He is absolutely PERFECT weighing 7 pounds and 20 inches long! Ariana did great, her contractions started about 2:00 am on Friday morning, pushed for an hour and out came her baby boy. I got to the hospital just as soon as he was born and saw my brother-n-law holding him - so sweet! He is one cute little boy and I fell in love with him instantly -I forgot how small they are! He was very content in his first hours of life, no crying and was just wide awake until we left around 9 that evening. I am so happy for them and so excited to see our family keep growing. Next year will be quite a different picture with all four cousins under the age of three running around - YEAH! Congratulations Rob and Ariana and welcome to the world my sweet little nephew - We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment