I had my 24 week check up this week and everything looked good - half way there! I definitely am showing these days and putting the pounds on, but I guess that's all expected. I have been feeling good for the most part, just very tired, more tired then when I was pregnant with Ashtyn, but I guess that could mostly be because I am chasing a 2 year old around... The worst have been the leg cramps which bother me all night long, but other then that not much to complain about. I am now craving chocolate all the time which is something I really don't care much for, but my favorite is to have bananas with ice cream and chocolate syrup every night for my little dessert! We have finally agreed on a name, I knew what I wanted since the day we found out we were having a boy, but Matt was slow to come around, but we have FINALLY both decided on Eli - the middle name is still up for negotiation at this point... The past month I have started gathering things for the nursery - fell in love with a Pottery Barn theme "Monkey see, Monkey do" - so monkeys it is. The walls for his bedroom were already painted orange so the bedding will look great with it as they are orange, blue and brown, and I didn't want to do the typical blue - so nursery plans are underway and now its time to order the furniture - of course after I convince Matt of all my choices. Hopefully by next month the nursery will be taking shape... Ashtyn is finally a little more interested, she will now rub my belly in the morning and say "baby" so I think we are all getting excited to finally meet this little boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment