Fourth of July this year was a bit quieter then usual - I am sure it was due to the fact that we had a 3 week old! We typically go camping out at the lake but that was just not going to be all that practical this year - but I guess we have many years ahead of us to enjoy the 4th camping with our kids! On Saturday night we went to the firework display at Vista Ridge in Erie with Grandma Sandy, Butch and Emily- it was Fantastic! I had never been to this show and was quite impressed when it was all done. It was short - but very entertaining and the best part was we had great seats and didn't have to sit in traffic to get them! Ashtyn loved the firework show and talked the entire time - she had a comment for every firework there was! She didn't even mind the sound which I thought for sure might scare her but she would just smile and say "Loud!" Eli didn't mind the fireworks at all - he slept through the entire thing! The evening was wonderful watching the fireworks with the family - next year we just need to bring a cooler of drinks!
We were supposed to head to the lake that night to watch the fireworks all around Boulder and surrounding areas, but with the major thunderstorms our evening was cancelled - so instead we went home and watched all the crazy people who were setting off fireworks in our neighborhood - Ashtyn thought they were very entertaining - I guess next year we may have to invest in some sparklers or something! Happy 4th!
No comments:
Post a Comment