Monday, March 19, 2012

First Dentist Visit

Ashtyn had her first visit to the Dentist this past week.  I personally hate the Dentist and hate going, so I wasn't sure how excited Ashtyn would be or how well she would do.  Matt of course talked it up the whole week beforehand and he said she did great during the visit.  She wasn't scared, no crying, no whining - nothing!  I think she actually enjoyed it - especially since she got handfuls of goodies at the end - always a way to win over my daughter!
 ...she was so cute, when I asked her how it was she told me...
"You know mom, there is a sun in there and I had to wear sun glasses!  Isn't that funny?"

 Apparently, she also thought the bubblegum fluoride tasted funny - well she actually said "gross", so next time she said she would try something different.  I don't think any flavor of flouride tastes good if you ask me!
Dr. Cope said her teeth looked great and to keep up the good work.
I have really been impressed with how well Ashtyn brushes her teeth and has made it a part of her daily routine without us constantly having to nag her.
She came home with a bag full of goodies and an electric toothbrush she got to decorate with stickers!
Good Job Ashtyn!  You are growing up so fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment