I think the best times of the weekend were playing Scrabble which is quite a competitive game with the Trujillos - Uncle Bob gets a little frustrated when he doesn't win - Matt and I won the first game with the word "jog" and then Uncle Bob and Ariana won the second game with the word "quilt" - so we tied!



Sledding was probably the most fun EVER - I have never seen Matt's mom and dad laugh so hard and have that much fun together in all the years I have known them! We definitely created some memories this weekend that we will never forget and can laugh about for years to come. We always have so much fun with the Trujillo Family and I am so blessed to have married into their family. The cabin is quickly becoming our home away from home!
No comments:
Post a Comment