Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's a BOY!

We had our 20 week Ultra Sound this Friday and found out some very good news...We are having a BOY! I am so excited! I always wanted to have a boy and a girl and now my wish has come true - I couldn't think of anything better! The baby looks great - he was very active when we started the ultra sound so the pictures we got our fuzzy but they were able to get all the measurements and pictures they needed to confirm he is developing correctly. He was already so cute I just wanted to reach in and hold him! He has long legs just like Ashtyn did and his little "thing" was right there for all to see! At the very end, he had a huge yawn and then rolled over, tucked his legs under his belly and fell asleep - it was so precious and reminded me of Matt when he goes to sleep! He is weighing about 12 oz right now, so it will be interesting to see what he weighs once he arrives.
PROFILE PICTURE
LEG
WAVING HI!
ARMS
MY FAVORITE SHOT -
LEGS CROSSED WITH HIS LITTLE THING IN THE MIDDLE!

I feel a sense of relief now, because I am a planner and not knowing what to expect has been a little stressful for me - so now I have lots to do before my little boy arrives. Ashtyn came to the Ultra Sound, but still showed no interest at all - Hopefully as it gets closer she will start to understand what is happening - I hope anyway. This little boy is such a blessing to our family and now I feel like our family is complete! Can't wait to meet you little man! Now it's on to picking names...

No comments:

Post a Comment