Monday, March 1, 2010

First Sleepover...

On Thursday night Ashtyn had her first sleep over - Auntie Em came over that night to stay since there was no school on Friday, so we decided we would make the sleepover a little more exciting then usual. We blew up the air mattress, got lots of blankets and set up camp in the family room for Ashtyn and Emily to sleep on. Ashtyn enjoyed the air mattress the most by just jumping on it and falling down, but then finally settled down to watch Nemo. Needless to say she watched Nemo all snuggled up with Emily, but as soon as the movie was over she shouted "Mom" - and I knew that was the end of the "sleepover". Ashtyn ended up spending the night in her crib while Emily slept by herself - but I think at least we introduced the idea and she had fun with watching a movie for now. Hopefully as she gets older she will actually stay downstairs, but for now I guess she is still too young - wonder if she will like her "big girl" bed then?

No comments:

Post a Comment