Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Top-Torn!


"Top-Torn!"  This is how Ashtyn pronounces "popcorn" - a-dor-able!  Ashtyn definitely takes after her Grandma Sandy with her love for popcorn.  She is always asking someone to make it for her and wants it for breakfast, lunch and dinner - but she only likes the popcorn made from the popper not the microwave - I don't blame her!  Hands down, Grandma Sandy does make the best popcorn ever.  One night we were hanging out watching a movie and Ashtyn says "How 'bout some top torn?"  and of course without hesitation Grandma Sandy gets up and makes it for her.  Ashtyn likes to be involved in the process, as most 2 year olds do, and she probably - if we let her - could do it all by herself...



 Making sure it tastes just right...


 Sandy bought these cute popcorn cups, which Ashtyn just LOVES...


I wish I had taken a picture of the floor after we were done eating our popcorn - it was literally all over the place - I guess we had a good time!  What a great moment that was...

No comments:

Post a Comment