Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Twas the Night Before Christmas...

and all through the house, the Trujillo's had gathered to celebrate Christmas with their spouses!
(needed a word to rhyme with house)

Matt and I hosted Christmas Eve at our house this year and it was definitely more chaotic with a bunch of little ones then I remember in years past - but it was wonderful!  We hung out all afternoon, had a great dinner and then opened presents.  It was so fun to see the kids together and I am sure each year will just get better and better as they grow up.  Here was our day...



 (Robbie kept taking Eli's pacifier...and then would stick it in Eli's ear - so precious)


 (Ashtyn feel asleep in her play house - this picture sums up the whole day, exhausting!)





We started a new tradition this year...Elfie the Elf comes to visit right after dinner and delivers Christmas Pajamas for the kids in his sleigh.  The kids didn't really get it this year, but hopefully it will become a much anticipated event as they get older...



 (even Emily got some new footed pajamas from Elfie...)












 (Eli LOVED sitting in this sleigh - we actually were able to occupy him for longer then 10 minutes!)


So thankful for this wonderful family I married into!  Emily got a WII for Christmas so we spent the rest of the night playing Family Feud and Bowling - so FUN!  Merry Christmas Trujillo's - Love you Bunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment