Oh, to be 13 again! I say that after turning the big 3-0 last week! Those sure were carefree days, but you know I don't think I would re-live them - puberty was not to kind to Jenn!
But my sister-n-law is quite the opposite. She is a beautiful, smart, confident young lady and celebrated her 13th birthday with her friends Saturday at Boondocks! She even had boys there - I don't think I even talked to boys when I was 13 - haha! Matt and I were asked to be the chaperons - I think because we are so cool...now that is!
Here's Em with her very best friends!
I am now old enough to be a chaperon...
See the boys! The one wearing the grey sweatshirt is Emily's boyfriend - Henry! So cute...
They all enjoyed pizza, cake, ice cream, arcade games and laser tag. But I think the most fun they had was driving the go-karts! It was actually pretty humorous to watch them...
A little scared to see what kind of drivers they will be like at 16...
Emily took me for a little ride as well. She definitely has NO FEAR and whipped us right around that track bumping anyone in her way out of it! It was a fun afternoon and I feel so special getting to share in Emily's 13th birthday. Happy Birthday Emily - Love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment