We hosted Ashtyn's 3rd birthday party at our house on Sunday complete with family, friends, balloons, cupcakes, popcorn and a bounce HOUSE - Yeah! It was so much fun, and I know Ashtyn completely enjoyed herself. She LOVES bounce houses - just like her mama - so I could think of nothing better for her 3rd birthday. I was fortunate enough to find a bounce house that could fit in a garage, because whenever I throw a party mother nature does not cooperate, and sure enough Sunday was not the best weather. So all the kids, and some adults enjoyed their jumping time along with the food and drinks...
I tried my best to transform the garage into "Party Zone" with lots of colors, balloons and lanterns! It turned out pretty cute! We gave all the kids who came popcorn cups with coloring books, crayons, animal crackers and silly string!
I think Adam enjoyed the bounce house the MOST! Especially when the big kids were in there and he could tackle them without getting in trouble - he cracked us up!
Ashtyn requested a chocolate cake for her dessert, so I found this cute chocolate cupcake just for her. The rest of us enjoyed yum-yum of course!
Ashtyn and Taylor - BFFs!
Ashtyn was overly blessed with presents as always. Taylor helped her open all of them. She got clothes, art projects, jewelry, more squishes and best of all another BOX!
So when I was shopping for the kids treat bags I thought silly string would be SO fun! Well Matt was not too pleased with my idea, but I think all the kids enjoyed it. It's all over the backyard now...
The April birthday girls! Payton's birthday is on the 6th and Ashtyn's is on the 7th! I can't wait till they get older, we can definitely have some fun "girl" only birthday outings! Happy Birthday Payton - we love you!
Here is future Mr. and Mrs. Eli Trujillo - only if Kole accepts of course...
It was a WONDERFUL party - exhausting - but totally worth it, especially seeing the smile on my little girl's face. Plus it was so fun hanging out with family and friends - you ALL truly bless our lives more then you know. We are so thankful...
Happy Birthday Ashtyn - I love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment