Last week we attended Preschool Orientation at the Lafayette Rec Center! I am not going to lie - when we walked in the room and Ashtyn's face lit up immediately my eyes filled up with tears...My baby girl starts preschool on Monday and is SO excited - to say the very least. After meeting her teacher, Miss Heather, and touring the room we went to Target to go "school supply" shopping. She really didn't need anything, but she insisted on needing to fill her backpack up. While we were shopping she says to me "You know mom, I need homework to do..." so we went to the dollar isle and found some workbooks or otherwise known as her "homework" for her to do. Thank God she loves school and homework already...
At orientation they gave each child a lunch box to decorate since they have to bring snacks to their class. So we spent the afternoon decorating her lunch box...
I am so excited for Ashtyn to start this new journey - she is so ready for it! Come Monday morning she will officially be starting preschool. Hopefully, I can hold it together when I drop her off...
No comments:
Post a Comment