Monday, August 8, 2011

Country Girl

I think I was supposed to be born a country girl...I really, really do...
On Friday night we headed down to Fiddler's Green to watch Tim McGraw with our Besties - Shannon and Kole!  As usual we had FUN! - went to dinner at Champs and then tailgated in the truck since a storm passed through...




 Once the storm passed the sky cleared and the weather was just perfect for our concert.

 It's so GREAT to have friends like this!  Oh, and Happy, Happy Birthday to my bestie Shannon who is 30 - YEAH!  Now Kole is the only one left...hmm, what will we do for his BIG day?
 Of course we had lawn seats - which really are not that bad, and for the price you just can't beat it, but Shannon and I joked - maybe, just maybe one day we will have an actual ticket with a seat number - One Day!



 The openers for Tim McGraw were great - first up was The Band Perry and then Luke Bryan - whom is another of Matt's current favorites so he was excited.  Luke Bryan  put on a great opener and got us all pumped up for the show...especially his song "Country Girl" - which I think he sings about me...
 ...and then Tim McGraw - who truly is a great performer!  You can just tell he has been doing it forever and he makes it look so easy - Plus he is still so HOT in that cowboy hat...
I loved my Friday night out doing what I love the best - listening to country music and hanging out with friends I love!  Here's to many more...

No comments:

Post a Comment