Last weekend was filled with watching FOOTBALL! What else do you during the weekend when it is FALL! My two favorite college teams were playing on Saturday
CU vs CSU!
I never know what team to cheer for since I have an emotional connection to both of them. I of course have an obligation to CSU because I did graduate from there and have some pretty FUN memories of attending that showdown game with my college friends...but then there is CU which I have known my whole life. Mimi requires her grandchildren to love the Buffs just as she does and from a very early age we were introduced to the Black and Gold - I think I knew the CU fight song as soon as I could talk. So on Saturday I really didn't care who won, but I do love being involved in all the excitement that surrounds the game.
We of course went down to Pearl Street on Friday night to attend the Pep Rally!
It was fun as always and we ran into Pam Steve and Allie!
I didn't get a good picture, but Aunt Pam danced with Eli and he would clap his hands and laugh - it was completely adorable. Got to love Aunt Pam - she is such a HOOT!
I just think this picture is so sweet - Papa and his sweet grand daughter!
So... I did make sure my kids were sporting CU attire - just to make my Mimi proud!
The Buffs did get a win over my Rammies! ...and my sister-n-law made sure to give me crap for it too...
On Sunday, Matt went to the Broncos game with buddies from work.
It looks to me like they had a GREAT time...
I begged Matt to take a picture while at the game, and he shut me down right away...
well on Monday morning I found this picture in my email...
Looks like he likes our family blog!
It was a typical, fall weekend! Still sad to see summer go, but the cool breeze and football games are a nice change I will admit...Let's just hope our teams have better years then last year!

No comments:
Post a Comment