Monday, September 26, 2011

How much is that doggie in the window?

 Lately - I guess more like the entire summer - Ashtyn has been playing the game "dog" - you might know it...
It goes like this, she pretends she is a dog, crawling all over the floor, barking, licking, whining, eating bones - you name it!  We sometimes call her by the name "Sparky" or "Precious"
I remember when my cousins were little they would play this same game and I thought it was so weird. but when it's your own child - it is still weird, but we play along.
Ashtyn found a box in the garage and thought it would be fun to play "Pet Store" with it.
So Ashtyn hopped in there and kept saying
"Buy me, Buy me!" followed by a "Woof!"
Eli had to join in as well - with a box being involved who could pass that up...
 He is such a cute puppy!

 No money in the world would be enough to buy these sweet, adorable, lovable puppies from me...

No comments:

Post a Comment