Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Bowling

 On Saturday we spent the afternoon bowling with our besties!  It was actually enjoyable - Ashtyn loved bowling, while Eli and Payton ran around the place and we could relax and enjoy our time since there was really no way they could annoy other people - just each other!
Ashtyn did pretty good and by the end was rolling the ball by herself - it would take a LONG time for it to reach the pins, but it made it!  And she would knock down 8 or 9 pins at one time!
 Payton knew who's ball was who's...






 This picture cracked us up!  Eli and Payton just hanging out...
Eli's is not to sure what to think about Payton these days - anytime she comes near him he will just "scream" and so Payton will run away and then come back and retry - only to have Eli scream at her again!
It's hilarious to watch from the outside!
You know Eli one day you will actually want all that attention from a pretty girl...



 Eli bowled a couple frames - He would clap when the pins would fall down...

 I of course LOVED bowling - I am pretty good at it!
I didn't bowl my best game ever, but I had quite a few spares and STRIKES...
I think, I think I just bowled a strike and this is me celebrating...
(Yes, I am a dork)
 Thanks Harms for a FUN afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment