On April 5th Shannon and Kole finally welcomed a little BOY into their lives - Grant Robert Harms!
I am not going to lie - when I got the text from Kole saying "It's a Boy!" my eyes totally filled up with tears! I was just so absolutely happy for them knowing how bad they wanted a boy - so it was just so overwhelming to finally know that dream had come true for them!
He is absolutely beautiful and also a BIG BOY - 8 pounds 4 ounces!
We went to visit them in the hospital and Eli kept wanting to kiss and love on him...
I can't wait to watch this sweet boy drool and wipe his dirty little mouth and hands all over Kole!
I LOVE you guys so MUCH and we are so, so happy to welcome Little Grant into this big world!
Love you HARMS!
No comments:
Post a Comment