Easter was absolutely WONDERFUL this year!
I am not sure if it was because of the perfect weather, my kids behaving like angels, plenty of champagne and beer, a great family or the combination of it all - but I really enjoyed Easter this year!
We of course had our traditional breakfast and Easter egg hunt at Mimi's in the morning...
Eli obviously enjoyed the powdered doughnuts!
Ashtyn was a pro at Easter Egg hunting this year and kept right up with her older cousins...
Eli did pretty well, but still needed help from a Pro like myself...
I LOVE my Mimi!
you can see that Champagne is well enjoyed by my family on Easter morning...
Ashtyn climbed up in this Cherry Blossom tree and looked beautiful as usual!
How did I have such a pretty little thing?
Eli LOVES the Pennington's dog - Bo...
It was so funny - while we were all hanging outside Eli would jump off the porch step, fall to the ground and then raise up in a "Superman" pose and say "See!"
It was pretty cute - he is becoming quite the little show off lately...
Mimi and her Grandbabies!
The Four sisters...
My four favorite people - EVER!
These girls are my sisters - LOVE YOU!
This is probably about the time Jenn has had TOO much champagne!
After Mimi's we headed home for naps before going over to the Pennington's for Easter dinner!
Did I mention the weather was incredible? Well it was...
We spent the rest the day sitting out in the yard drinking beer, and shooting bull with the family...
and of course one more Easter egg hunt!
For dessert we celebrated Ashtyn and my birthdays - our family has a million April birthdays, and this was a good way to knock two out of the way!
Ashtyn requested Nana make her brownie sundaes with Strawberries - they were Yummy!
Easter was great this year and I love, love my family!
Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment