Saturday, May 19, 2012

Red Rocks

Matt and I went to see Brantley Gilbert and Eric Church at Red Rocks with Shannon and Kole.  HANDS DOWN this was the best concert we have been to EVER!  Not sure what made it so great, but Matt and I definitely enjoyed ourselves.  We were a little worried we would be singing and dancing in the rain as it started pouring as we backed out of the driveway on our way to Red Rocks.  But as soon as we pulled into the parking lot the clouds cleared and the sun started shining - it couldn't have been a more perfect evening - still a little chilly, but very nice!
We kicked off the concert with a little tailgating...
Beer and Brats!

 Red Rocks is probably the best place in the world to see a concert!
Eric Church even thought so!
Although, I will say I about died hiking to my seat in Row 60!  I seem to think I am in pretty good shape with all the running I do, but after having to stop a couple times to catch my breath climbing the mountain of stairs to our seats I now think otherwise!



 The concert of course was AWESOME!  Matt and I love Brantley Gilbert and Eric Church and know all the words to all the songs, so we sang and danced the night away!
"Kickin It In the Sticks" and "Pledge Allegiance to the Hag" were are favorites to hear LIVE!
It was a GREAT concert!  A night with my honey I will NEVER forget!
Oh, how I love me some country music...

No comments:

Post a Comment