The sun was shining day two of our Pagosa Springs trip so we decided to take a quick trip to Navajo Reservoir! Change it up a bit...
We were hoping for a sandy beach to play on, but with the water levels so low this year, we were left to play in mud - wasn't sure how well that was going to go over, but I will say we had a great time! And the weather could not have been nicer - it wasn't blazing hot and we had a slight breeze to keep the bugs away!
Eli and Cheyenne crack me up!
They are seriously the cutest two kids EVER! Out of all the cousins they are the most similar - their expressions, mannerisms, and their eyes are identical! Like they could be twins...
They were so cute sitting on the "beach" enjoying a bag of Cheetos together - and Eli shared!
Remnants of Cheetos and maybe a little bit of mud too...
My tube from Arizona came in handy!
The girls looked so cute fishing from the shore...didn't catch anything though!
Playing on the spider was SO fun and very challenging! We eventually got all us girls on it, but were quick to fall off!
Cheyenne was just a mess this day - and I loved it!
Emily, Matt and Josh got into a HUGE mud fight! The Trujillos always take things so seriously and aggressively - I am just glad I was sitting on the beach snapping the moment!
Not sure who won, but We laughed alot watching it unfold!
Our afternoon at Navajo Reservoir tuned out to be very relaxing and lots of fun again...
Probably don't need to revisit the lake unless I have a pontoon boat to enjoy, but still always fun to visit somewhere new!
Matt and I pride ourselves on how well we wear our kids out...
No comments:
Post a Comment