Saturday, January 26, 2013

Stock Show

It's that time of year again - The Stock Show!
We had so much FUN last year we couldn't wait for the Stock Show to come back to town.
This year we decided to take the kids to the Rodeo instead of just walking around the exhibits...
They love watching bull riding on You Tube, so I thought for sure they would love a LIVE version...
 Matt and I LOVED the Rodeo, but the kids didn't really get into it that much.  Ashtyn did like when the dancing horses came out, but other then that all she wanted to do was eat cotton candy and go walk around the exhibts to play games...
 Eli did watch most of it, but got restless and tired near the end...


 My most favorite part was watching the Mutton Bustin - it was the cutest and most hiliarious thing I have ever seen!  Watching a little kid strapped to the top of a sheep running full speed down the arena is CRAZY and so funny! Hopefully Eli will do it when he gets old enough!
I will have to deck him out in little chaps too...
 My little cowgirl!


I guess next year we will just go to the exhibits and play games, and when the kids get older try the Rodeo again! 
I had a fun time though...learning all about bucking horses, roping calves and mutton bustin! 
Until next year - Yee Ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment