Saturday, January 26, 2013

a Spa Party

Ever since moving into our new house, Ashtyn has been begging me to have play dates with her friends.  Since I am finally feeling some what settled in I decided to invite some of Ashtyn friends over for a Spa Party!  Lately, Ashtyn has loved painting her nails as well as mine, so I thought it would be the perfect way to entertain four little girls and enjoy the afternoon!
We invited over Sienna, Cate and Chole!
The girls played in Ashtyn's room until we started the official party!
 Princess Sienna...
 Princess Cate!
 I set up a little pedicure station, so they could soak their feet in some warm water with lavender!
It made their little feet and little toes feel so soft!
 Of course the mommies came too!  Which was great to gossip with them while the girls played!
Julie brought the most amazing chocolate covered Oreo balls - she is a fantastic baker!
They were enjoyed by all!
 Sienna is about the cutest little girl ever - she is the complete definition of GIRLY!
She would hold her hands out perfectly so they could dry!





 Sienna, Ashtyn, Chole and Cate...
These girls are so, SO cute together and get along so well!
 The finished product!
Their fingers and toes were soaked, mositurized, decorated with stickers, and topped with polish and sparkles!  They looked adorable!
Ashtyn has been so lucky to meet such awesome friends in Preschool!  They are all so sweet, kind and down to earth - with very little drama!  How great is that!
It was so fun to have a such a GIRLY day and I hope she enjoyed the fun with her friends...
Hopefully we will have many more afternoons like this!


No comments:

Post a Comment