Colorado is a bit backwards it seems...
We were all wearing flip-flops in December and now its snowed every week since the beginning of March...but you have to love the Spring Snow!
I did buy a Copper Pass this year and have spent all my time skiing in March - the snow has not been that great until this weekend - and Finally, we had powder up to our knees...it was awesome, cold, but awesome!
Its been fun getting back up to the slopes with my dad and brother this year...even got me some new boots! I am hoping to get Ashtyn on some skies during Spring Break, so maybe next year she can join us!
I lived in the snow this weekend - skiing on Saturday and then sledding on Sunday!
My kids had not played in the snow at all this season - Mainly because it hasn't snowed much until now, and every time it did one of us was sick - horrible flu season this year!
But on Sunday there was still a ton of snow to play in and none of us were sick so I bundled us up to go sledding and we had so much FUN!
"Cheese!"
We screamed all the way down and when we were at the bottom Eli would say
"I wanna do that again..."
That was the best thirty minutes of my weekend...
No comments:
Post a Comment