Monday, March 25, 2013

Valentines

Valentines day has come and gone, but I recently needed to clear some pictures off my phone which then reminded me - I need to blog...
The Valentine traditions stayed true this year with Nana taking the kids to Build-A-Bear, so Ashtyn could get the highly anticipated Hello Kitty (note: her fifth Hello Kitty, and yes she is spoiled) and Eli got another puppy!  Nana then took us out to lunch and we ended the day playing at the dinosaurs...Ashtyn was the most popluar kid there with every little girl wanting to play with her Hello Kitty - you can imagine how well that was recieved!

 We also made Valentine cookies over at Nana's which Ashtyn looks forward to every holiday, and although Eli could careless about making or decorating the cookies, he LOVED eating them and licking every bit of frosting off of them...

 "Cheese!"
- Eli will now say "cheese" when I ask him to take a picture...
To round out the holiday Matt took us to dinner at Outback - our family favorite!
We got there right as they were opening along with all the other families and old people - hoping to avoid the long waits and it worked out perfectly! 
It was a low key Valentines day for sure, but how lucky am I to spend it with two sweet kids and a hot husband - LUCKY in love I am! 


No comments:

Post a Comment