My 32nd birthday has come and gone, but I still remember it like it was yesterday!
It was a GREAT birthday this year...I made it through the whole day without puking in a swimming pool - great accomplishment! I feel like I am starting to slowly come out of my mid-life crisis and finally embrace being in my thirties, but I still don't feel like I really should be as old as thirty-two!
All I can say is the thirties are flying by...and that number 4-0 scares me even more then the 3-0!
To celebrate this year, I stayed up until 2 o'clock in the morning back in January to score tickets to the highly anticipated, sold out show for Florida Georgia Line at the Grizzly Rose!
I LOVE them and all of their songs...Cruise, Get Your Shine On, Tip it Back, Here's to the Good Times, and so many more!
We of course invited the Ohlheiser's with us to celebrate and had a great time as usual!
We wanted to make sure we got a table - we are over the mosh pit in front of the stage - so we got there when the doors opened at 6! That made me feel a little old, but we were very comfy at our table! We had a lot of time to kill before the show started - 4 hours to be exact, so we drank some beers and relaxed!
The show was GREAT!
Not sure Matt and Jason enjoyed it too much, but Stacey and I did! We did make a trip up to the front of the stage to snap a couple pics, but were quickly booted out! People are not all that welcoming at the front of the stage...
Me and my sexy cowboy!
The Ohlheiser's surprised me with this little gem of a gift!
It's a knitted water bottle holder to fit around your neck...you know, so when you go hiking or walking you have water right there to keep from getting dehydrated! The gift has since been adapted into many other things besides a water bottle holder - things I can't mention on the blog, if you know what I mean - but that night it held my beer bottle quite nicely! I got tons of weird looks, compliments, and even hit on by a couple guys! So single ladies should pick one of these up - you might score a date with a country guy!
I had a great birthday doing what I absolutely LOVE - listening to country music, drinking beers and being with great friends and my husband I love so much!
Happy Birthday to me - I am just cruising through my thirties - Ahhh!
No comments:
Post a Comment