Sunday, April 14, 2013

They're BACK!!!!

Rob, Ariana and the boys are BACK in TOWN!
Not for long though...they are moving from California to Maryland, but since there new home is not available until the end of June they are hanging out in Colorado until then!
You forget how much you miss people until they come back from being gone for so long...
The boys have gotten so big and adorable since they moved away two years ago!  Ryan was a newborn still hooked up to oxygen when they left and now he's the biggest out of three boys!
We of course had a big Mexican dinner the first day they were back...Here's all the cousins together for the first time in over a year...
 Ashtyn (5), Brooklyn (4), Robbie (3), Eli (3), Ryan (2) and Cheyenne (2)
That's right 6 kids between the ages of 5 and 2 - We are like a baby factory around here!
I have fallen completely in love with my nephews and Ariana! 
The boys are so cute together - we had some sharing issues when they first met each other, but now that they are getting to know each other, they play so well together.  Especially Ryan and Eli, who I think will be our trouble makers of the family...for instance Ryan and Eli like to throw rocks at each other or into the street or into the grass, or go head first down the slides and of course find places to go they know they shouldn't, while Robbie just watches them probably thinking "You two are such idiots!"
I am going to soak up as much of them as I possibly can before they head back to the East Coast for who knows how long.  Of course I will be visiting them in there new home - a ton!  They are thirty minutes out of Washington DC and a $39 train ride from New York City, so it will be tons of fun to make trips out to see them! 
Until that dreaded day in late June, I will be loving on my nephews and spending as much time hanging out with Ariana as I possibly can! 
It's going to be rough saying good bye this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment