I LOVE Summer!
It truly, for me, is the BEST time of the year...way, WAY better then Christmas! Gasp, I know...
I LOVE spending every Sunday at the lake, relaxing, playing in the water and sand with my kids, soaking up the sun and riding in the boat...
I LOVE spending afternoons at the mall sipping on my afternoon snack, Starbucks, while my kids play in the sand box...
I LOVE going to BBQ's, parks, the farmer's market and small town events like "Touch-a-Truck"...
I LOVE taking trips to the Zoo to visit our favorite animals, the penguins, the bears and the Elephants...
I LOVE spending LONG days at the pool - probably my most favorite!
Packing up the cooler loaded with snacks and spending hours in the water playing until the whistle blows or a big storm comes through...
and I LOVE beer...especially this new Summer Shandy that my good friend Kole brought over - it's delicious!
I LOVE Summer!
I love that the sun doesn't set until 9pm, I love taking long bike rides with my family all over Broomfield discovering a new park around every corner we turn. I love having friends over for dinner and watching our kids play in our awesome back yard. I love drinking my morning coffee on the front porch and then ending the day having dinner as a family on the back deck. I love coming home from work and getting to just relax outside watching my kids ride their bikes up down the quiet streets of our neighborhood I have completely fallen in love with. I love going on my long summer runs through the best place in the world to live, Broomfield, and seeing baseball games, soccer games, family picnics and dogs playing fetch...and I love wearing flip flops!
I absolutely LOVE Summer...
No comments:
Post a Comment