We are all very excited to announce that we will be adding a new little baby to our family this coming June! Ashtyn is going to become a BIG Sister and already is very excited for the new role. She pats her belly and says "Baby" when we ask her if she is going to be a big sister. I am just about 13 weeks along, and things have been going well for the most part. Typical, nausea, back pain and all the other fun side affects - but am very thankful to have everything progressing... Just had a check up this Friday and got to finally hear the heart beat - very fast 161 and the baby was very ACTIVE! They also confirmed my due date to be June 8th, 2010. We are all so excited to meet this new baby and can't wait to see Ashtyn's reaction when it arrives! What will we have I wonder - boy or girl - can't wait to find out so I can make plans for the Nursery!
No comments:
Post a Comment