Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Yabba Dabba Doo!

For Halloween this year Ashtyn dressed up as Pebbles! She was just about the cutest Pebbles I have ever seen, but I am her mama! Nana and I made her costume this year and it came together rather nicely. We started celebrating Friday night dressing up and visiting Grandma and Grandpa Trujillo. Ashtyn took to trick-or-treating very quickly loving the fact that people would put candy in her bag! She instantly wanted to eat every piece that went in, so that was a fun thing to deal with!

After visiting and lots of pictures we headed to our church where they put on a Fall Festival every year! It is very fun and perfect for little kids especially when it is cold outside like this year. Inside they set up carnival games, blow up things, cake walks, crafts, face painting and more. Ashtyn loved playing the duck game and then Aunt Emily took her around to all the jumpy things! After that we got her face painted - which she surprisingly sat still for. Ashtyn enjoyed herself and it was fun to see her get into the holiday a little bit - still scared of the pumpkins though!

On Saturday afternoon we visited Nana and Papa and then went to Mimi's house. That night we just stayed home and handed out candy to our many visitors, which I think Ashtyn loved - or it might have been just how much the door bell rang - she would get so excited! Saturday was also the day Ashtyn discovered her love for suckers - which she ended up having WAY too many of and got sick Sunday - whoops! It was a very fun Halloween weekend and I am excited to see what next year will be like...

1 comment: