Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Egg Dying...

Dying Easter eggs has been a tradition I have know, since I was a little girl. Every year all the Aunts and Cousins meet over at Mimi's house to dye eggs, and the tradition continues... It is definitely a lot more chaotic this year then I remember when there was just the 4 of us kids - Kevin, Mari, Allie and I - I guess when you add 5 more little ones into the picture that is bound to happen - let's just say there were ALOT of cracked eggs this year! This year Ashtyn was old enough to finally understand what was going on and was able to participate. She would drop the egg in the dye and then would have to stir it - and then when it was done, she LOVED putting stickers on them. Ashtyn and Nana did a great job of decorating her eggs -


Even Uncle Kevin got back into the spirit and decorated some eggs himself...

I think everyone had a great time and it's always fun to be around the family - Mimi just needs to get a bigger kitchen to hold all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment