On Saturday night at 5pm the play set was FINALLY completed - Whoo! After several long evenings throughout the week tackling a couple steps at a time tring to get this playset together, Butch luckily came over Saturday afternoon to help finish as the wife-husband team was a bit tense with each other. It was definitily a LONG process, but I think well worth it. It makes our backyard seem a bit more homey and I am sure my children and their friends will enjoy it for years to come - I know I will! Matt doesn't want Ashtyn to see it all finished until her birthday - so hopefully we can keep her occupied enough until the "Final Reveal" on Wednesday night! A BIG thanks to my father-n-law and of course my husband for getting this project done just in time for the Birthday madness - Ashtyn and I appriecate it so very much. 

No comments:
Post a Comment