Friday, April 9, 2010

Payton Audrey Harms

On Tuesday afternoon Shannon and Kole had their baby girl, Payton Audrey Harms. Payton was 7lbs 6 oz, 20 inches long and ABSOLUTELY beautiful! Matt, Ashtyn and I went to visit them in the hospital on Wednesday and we just fell in love with this baby girl! Shannon had just fed her when we got there and she had the cutest facial expressions on her face which were making us laugh - so animated for a newborn!


I am just so happy and excited for Shannon and Kole - I met Shannon in Kindergarten when we were 5 years old and we have been friends ever since, so seeing her holding her first baby was so special for me! I can't wait for all the fun times ahead of us raising our kids together and making memories with our families - it's still hard to believe that we are old enough to be doing all this - I remember when cabbage patch kids were our lives! I am even more excited she had a girl and she was born the day before Ashtyn's birthday - that makes for some GREAT birthday, "girl only" trips! Shannon and Kole are going to make awesome parents, and I am just so happy Shannon is finally a mom - something she was born to do! Congratulations Shannon and Kole - we love you so much - and Miss Payton, I can't wait to watch you grow up and maybe just maybe you will marry my little boy so Shannon and I can finally be "somewhat" related - Welcome to the world baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment