Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Look Who's Turning Two...

The Celebration continues...
On Saturday we hosted Ashtyn's 2nd Birthday Party at our house and invited over all of the family and some friends - it was a great time! I was really hoping for good weather so Ashtyn and her little friends could play on the swing set - it was a bit chilly and windy, but the kids still enjoyed - I don't think kids care what the weather does as long as they can be free to run around!

Ashtyn had tons of fun running around, swinging and eating Cheetos! She was a little shy when it came to opening presents and blowing out candles, so Carson did a good job of helping her. She got tons of great gifts- backyard grill, bike, barbie stuff, tons of clothes, games and more. I think her favorite so far is the pink truck Adam gave her - she is for some reason obsessed with trucks and so that was just the perfect present.

We had strawberry shortcake for dessert and of course ice cream to go along! Everyone had a great time and I just thank our family and friends for loving Ashtyn so much! She is so lucky to be surrounded by such a loving family and supportive friends. Happy Birthday Ashtyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment