Monday, April 5, 2010

Trujillo Easter

This year with the Trujillo family for Easter we all went to church on Friday night together and then had our Easter Dinner on Saturday night. It makes it so much easier to not have to run around everywhere on Easter Sunday and then we can actually enjoy our time with the family. Emily hid eggs outside for Ashtyn - this was her 1st actual Easter Egg hunt - and she got the hang of it right away! Emily put all kinds of fun things in her eggs and Ashtyn wanted to eat all the candy right away as usual!

Sandy made ham along with all the fixin's and also made Cherry dessert as a special request for me - I just have to tell her Eli wants something and she will make it for me, she will do anything for her grandbabies - So the food was all good! We all got to hold Baby Robbie and love on him - I LOVE to hold him because he is so snugly, which is something I miss so much about Ashtyn - once they turn one I guess that goes out the door!


After dinner and dessert we watched The Blind Side, which was the best movie ever -so moving and inspirational, makes you want to get up and do something! I definitely enjoyed our Easter evening with the Trujillos - it was very relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment