Tuesday, August 3, 2010

First Playdate

Ashtyn had her first playdate with Taylor this weekend on Saturday, and I am so PROUD of her! Taylor lives across the street and is exactly 1 year older then Ashtyn - they have the same birthday! I remember when I got pregnant with Ashtyn and thought how fun it would be to watch Taylor and Ashtyn play when they got older - and now it is a reality! Ashtyn is not all that comfortable in social settings and typically keeps to herself, so this is a big deal for us! Matt said they played all morning and then went over to Taylor's house to play - when Matt went to pick her up she said "NO! Not fair..." It so nice to have Ashtyn old enough to be on play dates - now if I need a little break I can call Rachel to save me for a little bit and vice versa! Ashtyn has not stopped talking about her "Day of Fun" with Taylor and is always including her in her stories now that she tells. Maybe Taylor will be her BFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment