Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Waterworld

To celebrate Carson's birthday the family headed to Waterworld for the day! Debbie rented a cabana for all of us and it was wonderful - highly recommended! It came complete with chairs, tables, a refrigerator and a wait staff. I was a little hesitant to bring Ashtyn since I thought she might still be too little - but I was wrong! She enjoyed Wally World the most - it's just as I remember it as a little kid. We went up and down the slides over and over again - my butt definitely hurts and I got some rug burns to show for it as well!



We even got Ashtyn to go down some of the big people rides. We went on the green tubes in River Country - she looked like she had fun, but when we got done she said "Scary!" Although she did think it was funny when Nana got all wet! The day was tons of fun and we had perfect weather - although very exhausting, carrying a 2 year old up and down those hills is quite a workout...

By the end of the day Ashtyn was DONE! So she snuggled up on the chair with her towel and some milk and watched the world go by...


Happy Birthday Carson and Thank you for sharing your special day with us - we SO enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment