Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2010: Year in Review

HAPPY NEW YEARS from The Trujillos!



What a year it has been!  It seemed to fly by but that's what seems to happen when you are surrounded by kids!  The best thing about blogging is how it archives all your memories, which normally, I would otherwise forget - I just spent an hour reading back through the past year and these were my favorite memories of 2010...

 Finding out we are having a Baby BOY!  I was so excited, a dream come true...

 Welcoming my sweet nephew Robbie into the world.  Watching the Trujillo family multiply is so FUN...


 Ashtyn turning 2!  My baby girl, she is growing up so fast and hands downs is the cutest little lady ever!  Her sweet personalty and sense of humor keeps us all laughing all the time! 

 June 14th 2010 - Eli finally arrives!  One of the best days of my life...

 First smiles!  What I love about this little boy so much, always wearing a smile no matter what...


 Summer FUN at Baseline Lake!  I think this will always be a favorite place of our family.  Wishing it was summer time right now....


 The UNFORGETTABLE trip to our next favorite place ever - Lake Powell!  Wonder if we will return in 2011?

 Matt turning the BIG 30!  The surprise party was great with our family and friends...

 ...but I think going to the Brad Paisley concert at Fiddler's Green was better!


 Ashtyn is POTTY TRAINED!  Celebrating at Chuckie Cheese...

Training for and running in my first 5K ever!  Such a great accomplishment and now loving my new hobby!

So THANKFUL for this!  God has been so good to me and blessed me with such a great husband and two of the most precious wonderful babies I could have ever dreamed of.  I am not sure if life can get much better, but I will soak in as much as I can since obviously time seems to fly by.  Can't wait to see what 2011 brings our way...

No comments:

Post a Comment