TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY: Eli Trujillo

So last night after dinner we were sitting around talking with Matt's parents. Somehow we got on the subject about Eli's poop - It's amazing to me what we as parents talk about these days and share with others as normal conversation...anyways, Eli started making a "poop face" and Butch says, "Looks like Eli is pooping" and I responded saying "Good, then the prune juice must have worked, because he seemed to be constipated earlier today," which then Matt replied...
"Well, he had a good poop yesterday. There was even a "MADE IN CHINA" tag in his poop!"
We all looked at Matt with our chins dropped - "Like Seriously?" OMG! I guess he sucked the tag right off some poor toy...Oh life with kids, doesn't get much better then that! Guess I better be on my toes watching what my son is putting in his mouth these days...
No comments:
Post a Comment