We started celebrating Valentines on Friday night with Nana and Papa. Nana and Papa always buy the kids a Build-A-Bear for Valentines, so we headed out to Flatirons to choose the perfect bear to love and add to the collection...
Ashtyn's favorite part is being on the "puters", She named her bear Snowflake...
After Build-A-Bear we headed to dinner with Nana and Papa, where the kids actually behaved, so we actually enjoyed our night out. On Saturday, we celebrated Robbie's first birthday. Can't believe he is already One - that year seemed to just fly by, but that's what I say about everything it seems like. Happy Birthday Robbie!
After the party, we dropped the kids off at Aunt Pammy's, she has been dying to watch the kids and offered so Matt and I could have a night out. I took her up on it, and we headed out to Efrains - my favorite - with our best friends Shannon and Kole. It was so nice to drink margaritas and enjoy a "hot" meal with no chaos. Thanks to Aunt Pammy - Eli was a handful as usual, but Ashtyn very much enjoyed herself! Sunday we laid around and did nothing - mostly because both Matt and I felt horrible due to the Walking Pneumonia we both came down with. On Valentines Day, I was still feeling awful and finally got some medicine, but didn't feel up to a whole lot. So we let Ashtyn and Eli open their Valentines presents to round out the celebration...
Ashtyn's presents were Little Squishes, an Etch-A-Sketch and a gum ball machine, and Eli got pajamas. Matt and I got a couple's massage for each other, which we will definitely benefit from after the couple weeks we have had being sick. We hope everyone enjoyed their Valentines Day - I know the Trujillo's did!
No comments:
Post a Comment