On Saturday night we headed to Casa Bonita with The Harms Family. I haven't been there in years, and with it declaring bankruptcy we thought we better visit before it completely goes out of business. It didn't look like business was hurting on Saturday night - the place was crazy busy!
The place hasn't changed a bit - the food either, which is still just as disgusting as it was years ago! But the sopapillas were EXCELLENT!
While we were eating, the kids were climbing all over the rocks...
After dinner, we ran around the place and watched a couple divers!
Then off to the arcade which was a MAD house!
Eli loved pulling the tickets out of the games and ripping them apart...
The girls loved playing skee-ball and won enough tickets to get some prizes!
It was a fun night out with our best friends...
But, I am thinking that's the last time I need to visit Casa Bonita - Adios!
No comments:
Post a Comment