I am OBSESSED with taking pictures with my new lens for my camera!
I feel like such a professional - even though I am NOT and have a TON to learn!
But folks, I have found a hobby that I am just in love with, so I am bound and determined to learn all about photography this winter while I am cooped up in my in-laws basement!
On Friday, with the fantastic fall weather, I took the kids to the Coal Creek Trail and took some adorable pictures...
Does that not just bring a tear to your eye...?
So the above picture highlights a funny story...
I love pictures of little feet - and I really wanted a picture of their feet all muddy and one of Eli playing in the little stream...well I found this perfect spot and got Ashtyn all set to run around and have fun while I was shooting Eli...
I finally got Eli situated perfectly in the stream and right at the moment I was probably going to take the best picture EVER, I hear a loud "SPLASH!"
Ashtyn fell in a hole filled with water and mud while running around!
END. OF. PHOTOSHOOT.
I was totally bummed I missed my perfect shot, but when your poor daughter is crying, wet and very SAD it's time to go home.
It's funny, I was more worried about Eli falling in the water and never thought Ashtyn would have been the one...Oh well, maybe next time!
After having so much fun with the kids, I wanted to sneak back that evening to get some family shots...
Ashtyn wanted to do a "funny face" picture...
What can I say - OBSESSED!

No comments:
Post a Comment