Sunday, October 30, 2011

Preschool Halloween Party

 On Friday, Ashtyn attended her first Halloween Party at School!  Not sure why it was on Friday and not Monday, since Monday is actually Halloween - but nonetheless she was SO cute along with all the other kids and had so much fun.  Ashtyn is in love with Tinkerbell so it was only natural for her to dress up as her for Halloween.  In my opinion she was the CUTEST Tinkerbell ever!  Props to my sister-n-law who made her adorable Tu-Tu and wings - otherwise she would just be wearing a store bought!  Tinkerbell by far was the most popular costume this year - there were three others just in her class!  The teachers asked all the kids to bring a treat to share with the class, so Ashtyn and I made Rice Krispie Treats with Candy Corns in them - they turned out so cute, and I am not going to lie - I TOTALLY loved this project!
 The teachers invited us back for the last hour of class to "PARTY" with them!  I was so happy I got to go meet her friends and other parents.  We got to watch them play games, sing cute songs and do "Trick-or-Treat" with what they brought for each other...

 Eli helped himself to one of the treats - powdered doughnut!

 Chloe is sitting right next to Ashtyn and then Cate is next to her - those are Ashtyn's friends!
 Ashtyn passing out her snacks...


Our first Halloween Party at school was a success!  It was so fun and also special that I got to share in it with her!  I am sad to see her so grown up sometimes, but days like this totally make up for it and gets me excited for future, memorable days - just like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment